Saturday 6 October 2012

Fear Itself - Daring to Dream

Facing my fears, facing my past, facing myself finally...

I've got so much anger, pent up, repressed, I'm unable to express how I feel in certain circumstances, it just gets the defences up, I can't be honest with those closest to me, they can't deal with it.  I've had too much to say, had too many concerns going through my mind, had so much concern, full of care, way too careful.

Fear itself is the biggest obstacle, I had gotten to the point of not caring, so I suppose it's a balancing act as always.

Daring to dream again...

I guess I've been disappointed so often in the past, with others letting me down but more myself just not getting involved.  So it's clear to me how concious I've been of nature, I don't want to leave behind a mess, I want to make sure that my impact on the planet is the least I can manage.

Losing my fears, regaining my dream, learning to express my anger, my pent up emotions, getting closer to revealing who I really am, whilst managing that in case I go too far, there's so much I haven't said, and now I'm not too sure of myself, I don't like the aspects that have been revealed when the tide went out, like the build up to a tsunami, the waters sucked out fast leaving so many rocky pools, right before the entirety of the ocean came crashing back in...

Love
Jon
x

No comments:

Post a Comment