Saturday 31 July 2010

Granted For Taking - Camera Never Lies

Take for granted - Definitions
granted
  1. Simple past tense and past participle of grant.
  2. Given, awarded.
    He was granted a patent on his invention.
Anything and everything that is wrong in your life is something you are taking for granted, or it's you who are being given little attention, never underestimate the value of verification or proof.

My examples:-

I don't believe in Religion but I am granted proof that death is not the end on a regular basis
I grant you for taking your dogmas, jealousies, addictions, compromises & neuroses seriously

Ultimately you need to experience things for yourself not let others provide you with answers or tell you what to think, how to act. What you need more than any 'thing' is peace of mind but it's easier to buy a short term quick fix like alcohol or in my case fast food and chocolate.

Light & Love
Jon
x
























No comments:

Post a Comment